Shipping & Returns
In most cases, any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. The exception to this is for parcels being sent to Brazil, India, Israel, New Zealand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand on our Standard Delivery service.
You may be charged for handling fees and taxes as your order passes through customs. Any charges on a parcel must be paid by the person receiving the parcel (this also applies to retail & wholesale customers).
The Victor Closet has no control over these charges and we can’t tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
We at The Victor Closet aim at delivering your order as quickly as possible. We have teamed up with international leading courier service providers to ensure you are able to track and receive your order smoothly and efficiently.
Delivery charges are subject to change by courier companies:
Deliveries within the UAE (for orders paid online): Only delivery charges will apply AED 18/- for orders up to 5Kg. Additional AED 2/- will apply for each additional 1Kg.
Deliveries outside the UAE (for orders paid online): Only delivery charges will apply. Delivery charges vary according to the country of destination and total weight of your order. You will see the relevant applicable delivery charges separately before placing your order.
COD orders within the UAE: AED 28/- for orders up to 5Kg. Additional AED 2/- will apply for each additional 1Kg. Maximum order of AED 2,500/-
COD outside the UAE is available only to Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Egypt, Lebanon, and Qatar. With a maximum order of USD 500/-. USD 15 will apply in addition to the applicable delivery charge for the respective country of destination (these can be reviewed prior to placing your order).
Please note that the above rates are subject to change and are not inclusive of custom fees that maybe applicable at your country. Custom fees and taxes may be applicable/vary depending on the order amount and/or the weight of the shipment.
If you have any doubt or question about your delivery that the courier does not clear, please contact us at [email protected].
RETURN & REFUND
If you have changed your mind or in the unlikely event of receiving the wrong order or a defective one, at the Victor Closet, it’s easy. You just need to follow the steps below:
1. Send a message to [email protected] explaining the reason for which you are applying for return and refund attaching a copy of your order confirmation and payment receipt noting that you can only apply for return and refund within a period of 14 days from the date of your receipt of the subject item(s).
2. Our team will be in contact with you to obtain the necessary information. Upon obtaining all the necessary info, and within a period depending on your location, a courier will come to your door and collect the returned item(s).
3. In order to process the return and refund process, the returned item(s) should be in its original packaging, unused, and accompanied with the payment receipt.
4. Once the returned item(s) are received at our warehouse in conformity with this policy, you will receive an email confirming the return of the item(s) and the commencement of the refund process.
5. Refund shall be made to the same account from which the payment has been made. The refund should reflect in your bank account within a period depending on the banking process and considering weekends and public holidays.
6. If you have any doubt or have any after sale enquiry that is not covered in this policy, simply send us a message and our support team will be more than happy to assist you..